DALHOFF THOMAS design studio is currently seeking an entry-level designer (0-2 years experience) in our Memphis, Tennessee office. The applicant’s interests should include Urban Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Parks + Recreation. The role of an entry-level designer within the company will be:
- Provide creative ideas and input that ultimately develop plans for Urban Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Parks + Recreation projects.
- Assist the DT design team in all aspects of a project including programming, conceptual development, schematic site design, final site design, cost estimating, public engagement, construction documents, & construction administration.
- Create graphic imaging, 3D modeling, submittal documents, construction documents, renderings, sections, & elevation drawings.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients, municipal leaders, and development team members.
- Maintain necessary project files, project calendars, and meeting notes in an organized manner.
The candidate shall have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor or Master of Landscape Architecture (Master of City & Regional Planning degree a plus)
- 0 – 2 years professional experience in a Urban Planning or Landscape Architectural environment
- Proficient in: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, & 3D rendering software (i.e. SketchUp, Lumion, Revit, etc.)
- Excellent organization, collaboration, & time management skills
- Strong graphical, written, & verbal communication skills